Thursday, January 2, 2014

Obligatory Introductory Post

This is probably the nth blog that I've started, which I'm not entirely sure I'll continue. Like most of my other projects, this was borne out of me thinking that I would actually have a lot of time to do this between work and chores... Anyway, it's the new year, and it might be a fitting thing to start anew with a new blog. I'd also be deleting the old one, since I haven't the motivation to update it anymore. This blog won't have a niche, nor a special focus. It'll just be me sorting my thoughts out, whether they be about stuff I put on my face/ related to skincare and makeup, or how crappy (or not) I'm feeling.

I used to write fanfics, and I've around 2 or 3 that I've yet to complete-- and maybe someday I will, but right now, I suppose I just feel the need to write.

So yes, while I'm on a roll, I'll be composing my next post on accutane-- something that I thought I'd never resort to.

That's it for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment